- Columbia is an Ivy League university in New York City. Map.
- Columbia enrolls approximately 4,300 in Columbia College and 1,400 in The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science as undergraduates.
- Columbia meets 100% of the demonstrated financial need for all students admitted.
- Visit Columbia’s website at www.columbia.edu
- Request that Columbia mail you additional information.
- View Columbia’s Class of 2015 profile.
- Connect with Columbia University podcasts.
- 26% of students at Columbia have family incomes below $60,000.
- 15% of students at Columbia receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 14% of students are the first member of their family to attend a four-year college.