- Princeton is an Ivy League university located in Princeton, New Jersey, about an hour’s drive from both New York City and Philadelphia. Map.
- Princeton enrolls approximately 5,100 undergraduate students.
- Princeton’s financial aid packages meet 100% of need and consist of only grants and work study, not loans. This allows students to graduate without debt.
- Visit Princeton’s website at www.princeton.edu
- Request that Princeton mail you additional information.
- View Princeton’s Class of 2015 profile.
- Connect with Princeton student blogs.
- 15% of students at Princeton have family incomes below $60,000.
- 11% of students at Princeton receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- 60% of students receive financial aid.