University of Pennsylvania
- The University of Pennsylvania is an Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia. Map.
- The University of Pennsylvania enrolls 10,300 undergraduate students.
- Penn offers 92 majors in four schools: the College of Arts & Sciences, the School of Engineering & Applied Science, the School of Nursing and the Wharton School (Business). Penn also offers 12 graduate schools within one unified campus.
- Visit Penn’s website at www.upenn.edu.
- Introduce yourself to Penn and request additional information.
- View Penn’s Class of 2015 profile.
- Connect with Penn admissions blogs.
- 14% of students in the class of 2015 come from families making less than $70,000 a year. The average aid award for these families per year was $54,457.
- 11% of students at Penn receive Federal Pell Grants, which typically go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.
- A typical family with income less than $40,000 will not pay tuition, fees, room, or board at Penn (nearly $57,000 value).
- A typical family with income less than $90,000 will not pay tuition or fees at Penn (nearly $44,000 value).