- Wellesley is a liberal arts women’s college located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, 12 miles from Boston. Map.
- Wellesley enrolls 2,300 undergraduate students.
- As of 2008, Wellesley has eliminated loans for students with calculated incomes below $60,000. Learn more about Wellesley’s enhanced financial aid policy.
- Visit Wellesley’s website at www.wellesley.edu
- Request that Wellesley mail you additional information.
- View Wellesley’s Class of 2015 profile.
- Connect with Wellesley student blogs and podcasts.
- 22% of students at Wellesley have family incomes below $60,000.
- 16% of students at Wellesley receive Federal Pell Grants, which mostly go to students whose family incomes are below $40,000.